Sunday, June 7, 2009

Farmtastic

Americus, Georgia is a treasure box. I spent a lavishly picturesque few days dowwwwn there for a weekend wedding. Interspersed with sun showers and a good deal of mud was some gloriously beautiful weather, and the just-right set up for a friend's picture-perfect ceremony. The southern landscape was soaked in photo ops around every bend. Recorded here are just a few of the eyefuls I got during my time there:

I thought I might meet my end during a couple of jeep rides through the mud of this rain-logged path. We made a few stops for muscadines, blackberries, wine and giggles on our way to "proposal point" for a sunset like I've not seen in quite some time.

Because I just can't get my fill of roadside barns.

What a lovely bunch, no?

The wedding site was strewn with wildflowers and big mama sunflowers. The grass was green and tall, the sky SO blue.

And a STUNNING bride. Congratulations Mr. and Mrs. Hart!

1 comment:

Sara said...

oh goodness, what a lovely time that was...miss you already, CoryBo.