Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Alterna-life

Today, I should be hard at work on the next issue of the magazine.

Today, I should have my head in the game, gearing up for our big one year birthday party this week.

I should be commited to doing with might what my hands have to do.

I should be going above, beyond, over, higher... doing whatever it takes to make myself an invaluable addition to my workplace.

But, instead, I am daydreaming....of Marta, Benedetta and Cesare: three Milanese kids in need of a live-in au pair.

Go figure.

2 comments:

Patrick said...

I should be drawing sidewalks in Florence, Alabama, but instead I'm reading article after article about aging physicists...

erin said...

i should be writing an article, but instead i'm reading calvin and hobbes.
my favorite(copy & paste):
www.marcellosendos.ch/comics/ch/1990/11/19901125.gif