Friday, April 3, 2009

I Must Confess...

Sometimes, a girl just needs to get some things off her chest. You're not likely to find my guilty confessions to be terribly interesting. But, today, I'm uncensored. We'll call the following "Cory: Unplugged."

If you give a care:

1. I can't even count on two hands the number of cookies, cupcakes and other sweeties I've eaten in the last 72 hours.
2. I recently started flossing (albeit irregularly) after a 5-6 year hiatus.
3. I've bought tens of books in the past few months, and only managed to finish the ones I borrowed from the library.
4. I watched four consecutive episdoes of Felicity last night with my roommates.
5. I'm a self-confessed penny pincher, but am seriously mulling with the idea of a $300ish, 24-hour trip to Telluride this summer for a 3-day bluegrass festival o fabulous.
6. I haven't showered in a couple of days, and I don't know if I will today, either. Gasp.
7. I sort of tattletaled on someone yesterday, and it felt a little bit sneaky and a little bit awesome.
8. I should've outgrown this I know, but sometimes, I still want to be famous for doing something extraordinary.
9. A small part of me wishes again for the freedom of joblessness.
So, there are some of my secretz. My true confessions. What're some of yours?

No comments: