Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Crafternoon


So, I saw a grand idea here, and I've chosen to participate in sharing the handmade love. The first five people to respond to this post (from here or on facebook) will get something made by me.

This offer does have some restrictions so please read carefully:
- I make no guarantees that you will like what I make.
- What I create will be just for YOU.
- It will be done this year (2009).
- It will be something made my own two hands.
- It might be a mix CD, a knitted scarf, stack of cards, a poem, baked goods, an original photograph....the possibilites are infinite.

In return, all you need to do is post this on your blog or facebook and make 5 things for 5 other people.

5 comments:

Lauren M said...

ooo me me!! this is so cute! i think i can handle making 5 things by the end of 2009

erin said...

yeah! i want in. this is fun.

Carla Jean said...

me me me me me if it's not too late!

Melissa said...

me, me! if it's not too late!

Cory said...

I've got my five winners, and will be in touch with each. Thanks for playing!