Monday, March 23, 2009

Mustache-o-mania

Finding these mustache molds at Bake It Pretty changed my week. 

For the better. 

My sister and I used to thumb through catalogs and get kicks and giggles from supposing what the models were thinking about. See below. 


Keri: I've got a chocostache. What's it to you?

Deanna: Skee-da-doodle-de-doop-dah-day. 

Cricket: If it weren't for this mondo impediment, I would be sinking my teeth into YOU right now.

Me: I think this stache has affected my ability to wink. Nonetheless, I'm watching you.

Mama: By jove, I think I've got it!

Trevor: Two mustaches are always better than one. 

John: E=Mc^2

Aaron: ...and then, I'll rule the world. Muahahaha.

Abby: Where's Louigi? We've got some toadstools to squash.

Jamie: I've seen strangers things in the hospital halls than this.

1 comment:

Jamie said...

hey, i'm a celeb!