Saturday, April 17, 2010

Four Hats Pressing

Four Hats Press is on the move. Yesterday, with the help of this great new/old turntable's musical stylings, a purely perfect sunshine, and a super snappy photographer friend, my etsy shop got the spring makeover it so desperately desired. Better-looking photos might be just what I needed to inject my online profile and sales with the running shoes they need to take off. Check out the offerings at www.fourhatspress.com!

Here's 1 of 2 banners I've created to celebrate a joyful occasion. I'm ALL about garlands and banners right now. More to come.

I love this shot of the book plate, which reads "I've got my nose in this book."

The detail shot of this "why, thank you" card is just divine.

Thanks to Elaine for lending a hand, and look out for MAY valentines. They're a -coming!

1 comment:

HULDRA PRESS said...

Looks great! I just found your blog. Love it.