Thursday, April 23, 2009

Antsy.

Exciting things on the horizon.

First stop: Tonight, I get to see Ira, face to silver screen for a special This American Life livestream movie theatre event. He's pretty cute for a radio personality, no?


photo courtesy of cute Emily and her button cute blog.

And then there's: My work-in-progress-website. It's a slow and learning process, but it's happening folks. I even bought a domain name: writingherstory.com. Don't go there yet. Ain't nothing there. For a sneak peek, check a very rough draft of my homepage below. (I'm still very much fiddling with fonts, leaning towards using one of the handwritten variety for effect).

And, guess what?: I'll hopefully soon be learning to letterpress from local duo! What a joy to be able to take real steps towards realizing my Design 09 dreams. I've been offered a chance to learn the beautiful art from a couple so generous with their wealth of their knowledge. Stay tuned.

And finally: Two upcoming beach visits. Me + my enormo stack of unread books + sun + sand = pretty boss.

1 comment:

Annie said...

Awesome. Everything is awesome. And I love the website... How much was the domain name? Can't wait to see it up and running!