Tuesday, April 14, 2009

A Bowl Full of Jelly(beans)

It's never too early in the morning for jellybeans. I would know. I've already almost emptied my Easter basket and it's not even 11am. I was just sitting here thinking...chomping on the fruity myriad of flavors...and thinking. If I were to invent a few new flavors to add to the mix, here's what I'd suggest:

-Pomegranate Margarita (namely made with Gnar)
-Blackberry Cobbler
-Chocolate Cake with Peanut Butter Icing from The Grit
-Skim latte (extra foam)
-Cranberry Grape (much akin to the Ocean Spray variety)
-Chocolate Dipped Strawberry

And of the more savory (less-likely) kind. Just for funsies:
-Barberito's Mini Burrito
-Flax Seed Muffins
-Rosemary Ham
-Trader Joe's Tomato Soup
-Sourdough Bread (warm from the oven)

What bean do you have a hankering for?

3 comments:

Patrick said...

Orangeade, Snapple style. Yum!

Elaine Davis said...

rosemary ham jellybean = sick.

I have all I could ever ask for in Starbursts flavored jellybeans.

Cory said...

i know, but i'm reading harry potter...remember the every flavor beans?