Friday, July 22, 2011

Insert Comments Here

click to enlarge

Because I get in editor-mode at work, and wrestle around with words (as Phillip Yancey says, toying with them, listening for their overtones, and cracking them open), I've taken the above screen shot to document just how I'm processing Isaiah 30. I realize that not every passage referring to the Israelites can be turned around and related directly to my life today. But, I often reside in the way that they handled their freedom. This week especially has had me looking to many other things and people for the leadership that only the Lord can bring over my life. The text says that He LONGS to be gracious to me, even still.

*Irrelevant side note: If you want some free Cath Kidston desktop wallpapers like the one you see here, click this.

No comments: