Sunday, June 5, 2011

Hats On

It's been pretty quite around here at Four Hats Press...

While I've been adjusting to a new 9-to-5 and catching my breath after moving the beast of a press into its new home, I've neglected to do much designing or printing. But, with repairs now under way, and impending occasions to celebrate, I made the trek to APS this weekend (for what I hope will turn out to be one of the last times) to print a couple of things for family/friends.

Here's the baby announcement that will tell the world about my nephew-to-come. I can't wait to meet this little fella. The remainder of the cards will go up for sale in my etsy shop. Look for little girl versions soon, too!

And here are some more wedding invites, this time around for my roommate. It's been fun to be a part of her special day in this way.

And the RSVP card. I love the oak tree design, as it mirrors the very site of their nuptial ceremony. Look at that deep impression. H Yeah.





1 comment:

Jamie said...

ha Bo, you're so funny. H yeah is right...after all that hard work. :)