Monday, April 18, 2011

Girls Making Passes

I've spent hours digitally trying-on, at-home trial ordering, and posing in front of the mirror with new glasses from Warby Parker. The company provides free try-before-buy trials of five frames and offers feedback for the best fit. Plus they donate a pair of glasses for each one purchased. The cherry on top? All frames with Rx lenses cost a grand total of $95. Go on and have a looksy for yerself.

I know this sounds like an advertisement, but I assure you, I am not receiving a lick of payment for this endorsement.

3 comments:

Carla Jean said...

I LOVE my Warby Parker glasses!

Patrick said...

Nice! Keri needs glasses too!

Annie said...

I'd been wondering if Warby Parker was as great as everyone says they are... And now you're proof! :) Love those frames!