Thursday, January 19, 2012

The List

image from here. details below.

Just a list of things I just can't seem to get enough of right now.

These songs:
Merry Happy, by Kate Nash (see below)
The Weight of Us, by Sanders Bohlke
Emmylou, by First Aid Kit (and their whole album on First Listen this week)
Alabama Pines, by Jason Isbell
Ghosts, by Laura Marling

These pressers:

These tastes:
Oiled, salted marcona almonds from V.Richards

These shows (I know, I know, I'm behind the times):

These e-reads:

These words (Maybe, just maybe, you'll see some letterpressness from their inspiration)
• The time has come/let us be brave/shake off all of your sins, the time has come, let us be brave Sanders Bohlke, The Weight of Us
So much I know, that things don't grow/If you don't bless them with your patience First Aid Kit
• Everything in Cold Tangerines, Bittersweet by Shauna Niequist

No comments: