Thursday, February 19, 2009

I Hope I Don't Get in Trouble For This....

The above is a page that is set to run in our March issue...which incidentally, is not with the printer quite yet. So, that's right, you're getting a premier peek. Don't tell. You probably can't read the text above, but it says this: "Take one photo every hour from the time you wake up until bedtime to document your day. You'll get a whole new view of your life."

I'm going to give it a go tomorrow. I'll post pictures here when I'm done. Anyone care to join me?

4 comments:

Patrick said...

Why not?

Annie said...

I'll join in the fun!

Elaine Davis said...

I will, that sounds great! but i'll have to start tomorrow, since i just read it!

Laura said...

What a wonderful idea. I have never thought to do anything like that, yet I am excited to see what comes from it!