Wednesday, October 8, 2008

If I could go wild, I would...


As a part of my job each month, I find one interesting woman request her response to a list of random questions, printing her answers in a Q and A format. Some of the answers I've received have been pretty hilarious; others sad; others thought-provoking. One of my favorite prompts has always been "If I could go totally wild, I would..." The typical response usually includes some form of spontaneous travel and/or realization of a long-lost dream. What would I do? Any of the following...

-put on my boogie shoes, take to the dance floor and tear.it.up., leaving my inhibitions at home.
-buy into a fashion trend that i think i'm not quite cool enough to pull off
-sing in a public place
-move to Italy, Colorado or New York and pursue post-college plans B, C, and D.
-play hooky with (all of) my sick days.
-move somewhere new and start over AGAIN
-chase an artistic ambition
-adopt a surfer lifestyle
-quit my job and find a way to open up the bed and breakfast of my dreams

What would you do if timidity/money/responsibility didn't tie you down?

1 comment:

Patrick said...

I'd go to New York for six months. Or I'd subscribe to the Sunday New York Times. And I'm sure I'd do a lot of unholy/immoral things that shan't be mentioned on such a pristine blog.

I'm glad I have limits.