Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Going to the Chapel

(photo by this guy)

I recently had the pleasure of printing a wedding invite and thank-you card set for the above-pictured maritally blissful couple. It was a treat to do the work for friends, to work with them to create an image particular to their story and to take a small part in the continuation of their beautiful lives together. Below are some images of the final products.


I've taken on a couple more wedding suite jobs, and am immensely enjoying the start-to-finish process of creating something for such a special day in two people's journey together. While my studio access is limited, I work when and how I can to print, print, print. I love the work and hope and pray that I am taking the right steps towards making it my business to be hip to hip with my own hunk of metal soon. Stick with me. Four hats press is on the move.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lovely, those invitations are beautiful!

Annie said...

I love those invitations... You did a fantastic job! I can't wait to see where your skills take you!

rebekah said...

I saw an invite you printed at Keith and Elaine's house and it was beautiful. Well done! You're doing such great work.